Mining Bitcoin since 2010
Industry leaders in transparency and innovation, with more than 1.25 million BTC mined since 2010.
- Over a dozen geographically distributed serves, with thousands of connections from mining operations globally
Autotunning mining firmware
Increase hashrate on your Bitcoin ASICs, improve efficiency as much as 25%, and get 0% pool fees on Braiins Pool.
- Firmware for mining HW based on OpenWrt/LED Linux distro
- Includes autotuning algos to improve HW performance by as much as 30%
- BOSminer: software component written from scratch in Rust, replacing a fragmented and outdated predecessor called CGMiner
- Braiins OS: world’s 1st fully open-source ASIC firmware enabling a key efficiency improvement known as AsicBoost
Next generation protocol for pooled mining
Reduce internet data loads, improve security and privacy to prevent man-in-the-middle attacks, and benefit from improved flexibility and extensibility.
- Binary, open-source protocol for pooled mining
- Authenticated encryption with associated data improves security and privacy
- Job Negotiation sub-protocols optionally allow miners to construct their own blocks, improving decentralization.